Friday, January 18, 2013

Mural.ly turns minutes into seconds

As a participant in #etmooc I was introduced to the writing tool on BlackBoard Collaborate that enables dozens of participants to type responses to questions on a virtual white board. It's fun to watch the page populate with ideas (silently). 

I was hoping to find something similar to use without having to use BB and now I find Mural.ly, referenced in The Cultivating Change blog

I’ll use Mural.ly to give more students a chance to make their ideas visible. Instead of taking minutes to learn what a few students think about a topic, I can take seconds to find out what they all think.

3 comments:

  1. I tried using Mural.ly with 22 students last night and the app was pretty buggy. Comments would freeze up on the mural and couldn't be moved around. Posts were cut off mid-keystroke by others adding posts. The arrows generated automatically by comments were in the way. So--I'm no longer enthusiastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have tried.But i got nervous when i happened to writing assignments.
    best dissertation services

    ReplyDelete